3/10/09

Hybrid Book Conference at the University of the Arts


Hello Delaware Valley Chapter Members

The chapter will be having a table at the Hybrid Book Conference at the U of A on the weekend of June 4-6. I’ve volunteered to drive this effort, and at this point I’d like to know how many of you are interested in having work displayed at the table. I also think that we should have a display of business cards and/or brochures of member’s services. You can email me directly, so I can start to get an idea of how many of you are interested in this. As we move closer I’d also like to know if any of you could help me at the conference by sitting at the table, even if for only an hour or two. This is a good opportunity of our chapter to have some visibility during this event.

My best

Claire Owen

claireowen@verizon.net